Posted on Apr 24, 2014 at 3AM
“ I miss you the most at night. When everything is quiet and the silence reminds me that I’m not sleeping next to you.
This is worth a reblog.
I don’t care who you are or what kind of blog you have. This should always be reblogged.
- Open when you need to know how much I love you: write reasons why you love them and fell in love with them
- Open when you’re mad at me: apologize for something or talk about what you would do if you were together to make it better
- Open when you miss me: talk about a memory; or make up something you could do together
- Open when you’re lonely: talk about what would happen if you were together at that moment
- Open when you’re happy: write things to make them happier and talk about why it’s important for them to be happy :)
- Open when you’ve had a long day: what you would do to help them relax
- Open when you’ve had a bad day: what you would do to make it better
- Open when you’re sick: same as above
- Open when you’ve left me after visiting: talk about how the distance is worth it and that every time you are together is perfect and will be even more perfect the next time!
- Open when you can’t sleep: give them a soothing memory of the 2 of you to think about while they close their eyes
- Open when you’re horny: i don’t need to explain this one..lols
- Open when you’re imagining our future: talk about something you both will share in the future; marriage, kids, vacations, holidays, etc.
- Open when we can’t communicate with each other: tell them everything you love about them and why; that is all that matters
- Open when you need a reminder of all the things I love about you: self explanatory
- Open when you need motivation/encouragement.: tell them you are proud and why; tell them all of their achievements and why thats amazing
- Open when you need to laugh.: tell a funny story about yourself that they don’t know or a funny memory that you both share
- Open when you’re bored: tell them a made up story; a memory; a fantasy
- Open when we’re fighting (and it’s you’re fault): tell them you forgive them and that you love them no matter what
- Open when we’re fighting (and it’s my fault): say you’re sorry and that you love them
- Open when you need a kiss: add a hershey kiss
- Open when you miss America: put in pictures of their family, their town, their favorite spot, make a place that is special to the both of you
- Open when you need some lovin’: take a piece of paper and lay it on a flat, hard surface and grab some lipstick; put A LOT of the lipstick on and kiss the paper as it lays flat; now they will have a bunch of kissies from you!
Ugh this distance from my boyfriend and no communication is killing me! Night times are the worst!
“ No, we are not getting a divorce. When I married you, I married your problems too: the ones I knew about and the ones I didn’t. We’ll figure this out together
Posted on Apr 23, 2014 at 3AM
if you follow the paintbrush with your eyes while not moving your head, it forces you to use emdr which is a therapeutic technique to calm anxiety/panic. watching fish swim causes the same effect.
I HAVE BEEN WAITING SINCE FOREVER FOR THIS TO BE ON MY DASHBOARD AGAIN
Especially if you plan to or already:
-Have a Csection
-If you’re engaged
-If you’re a teen
-If you’re a SAHM
I remade and need mommies to follow again. Oh. And make sure you FOLLOW BACK !! (: